Secure your data and information systems in the face of increasingly sophisticated cyber threats.
Get more effective, holistic strategies for managing organizational risk with cost-competitive Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) compliance and assurance services. Integrate security into your organizational architecture, processes, and documentation with FISMA independent testing, assessment, and consulting services.
Assess, test and review your information systems with our in-depth testing and assessment capabilities, including:
- NIST, FISMA, DIACAP, and DCID 6/3 controls assessment
- Security Assessment Plan (SAP), Rules of Engagement (ROE), and Security Assessment Report (SAR) development
- Penetration testing
- Wireless and mobile security assessments
- Source code reviews
- Application, database, and infrastructure vulnerability scanning and results interpretation
Build security into your IT deployments with our technology consulting services addressing:
- Architecture optimization and modernization
- Administration and operations
- Compliance program pre-assessment
- FISMA documentation development, including System Security Plan (SSP), Contingency Plan (CP), Incident Response Plan (IRP), Configuration Management Plan (CMP), Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA), and Federal Information Processing Standard Publication 199 (FIPS 199) Security Categorization, Policies, Procedures, etc.
Why Veris Group?
Leverage our deep understanding of compliance frameworks to provide superior security practices, testing, and customized implementation models. Meet stringent compliance standards and ensure a comprehensive framework exists for security and risk management. FISMA compliance services help you:
- Effectively manage risk by integrating security into current and future architectures
- Implement a comprehensive and secure compliance program by developing a strategic roadmap
- Maintain high assurance that required policies, documentation, and procedures meet compliance standards
- Understand the requirements to prepare or assess your solution for FISMA compliance