Protect one of your most vital assets–your information.
Maintain your competitive advantage, ensure compliance, and build customer loyalty by safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your information.
Tap into ISO 27001 experience implementing a comprehensive Information Security Management System (ISMS) and demonstrating data security capabilities for public and private sector organizations.
Protect Data Confidentiality and Integrity
Protect corporate and client data according to industry best practices with three-phased ISO 270001 compliance services:
- Review available documentation material
- Examine business processes, including executive leadership support
- Assess quality systems in place and other certifications (e.g. ISO 9001)
- Draft ISMS documentation and required policies and procedures
- Select and implement security control set from Annex A
- Determine most effective method to measure performance
- Build awareness and training for workforce
- Engineer technical solutions for compliance
- Accumulate evidence
- Maintain records
- Prepare for capability sustainment
- Annual internal audit
- Support phase 1, phase 2, and surveillance audits
Why Veris Group?
ISO 27001 compliance services help you:
- Build a comprehensive, robust system of security controls
- Effectively manage information security risks by aligning security policies and procedures to industry best practices
- Implement sound, repeatable, and secure processes for managing information systems and entrusted data
- Significantly reduce the risk of entrusted data security breaches, information loss and related costs
- Comply with applicable information security laws, regulations, and standards