NIST Risk Management Framework
Improve information security and strengthen risk management.
Address the challenges of implementing the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Risk Management Framework. Integrate information security protocols across your federal organization and your System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), enabling more enhanced and timely risk-based decisions.
Align Your Technology Assets
Functionally align your agency’s information technology assets with a proprietary methodology based on the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) Business Reference Model, identifying security authorization boundaries for your agency’s information systems.
Layer additional FEA reference models such as Data Reference Model and Infrastructure Reference Model to create a comprehensive security architecture that further integrates information security into your SDLC, bringing information security practices closer to each business unit to:
- Create natural synergies between organizational components
- Eliminate redundancy and facilitates optimization
- Ultimately result in a risk management program tightly integrated across all elements of your organization
Get true cyber risk management that pairs industry-leading capabilities in penetration testing with continuous diagnostics and mitigation (CDM).
Why Veris Group?
Implement customized solutions that create greater value and measurable results for your agency. We provide comprehensive information security program support for federal agencies, combining a unique balance of technical and analytical expertise with a tool-agnostic approach.
With NIST Risk Management Framework services you can:
- Establish a holistic approach to risk management by tightly integrating information security into your organization’s SDLC
- Achieve ongoing authorization and near real-time risk management by enabling Continuous Diagnostics & Mitigation (CDM)
- Increase efficiency through information assurance control inheritance and reuse